[C320-list] Companionway Hatch

Bennett nkbc12 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 23 09:40:09 PDT 2022

Mark
Catalina was helpful for me. I removed the hatch, made a temporary and mailed the original to Catalina. They cut a new one and drilled holes using the original as template. They were fairly expeditious also. I can’t remember actual turnaround time.
Good luck
Neale Bennett
Lady LoRee

Sent from my iPhone