[C320-list] Cannot join list

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 07:54:03 PST 2022

 Elliot,
Ade is correct that one doesn't "join" the Google group as that is just an archive.  To join the list follow Ade's instructions.  I misunderstood what problem you were having when we exchanged messages earlier.
That said, I encourage you to check your spam folder and to add c320-list at lists.catalina320.com to you email contacts so that your mail client is allowing mail to be received from that address.
As others have mentioned, I see your messages posted and in the message archives.
 -bill
Bill CulbertsonC320IA Secretary/TreasurerHarmony #859