[C320-list] Cutless bearing size

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 07:46:16 PST 2022

The Duramax code is Back.  Sizes listed are correct.  I-1/4” OD, 1” ID and 4” long.  The Morse Bearing code is Blackfish.  Replaced mine last year.  Pretty easy with the strut tool.  Putting it in the freezer ahead of assembly as well as lubing it up with liquid soap both on the outside and the rubber areas makes installation a breeze.

Joe
#1044, 2005