[C320-list] Head cabinet trim

Hans Dose hans.dose at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:50:34 PST 2022

Yes, I’m 2017 I bought 25 feet of white #601 T-molding (7/8”) from Catalina Yachts in 2017 at $1.18/ft. For the head on my boat (Under $35 after tax). It’s wider than the wood, so you have to trim the excess off with a razor blade after you put it on the parts. I don’t see it on catalinayachts.com now, so want to give them a call.

Hans Dose
Hull #569
Alamitos Bay in Long Beach, Ca