[C320-list] Another Autopilot followup

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:09:23 PST 2022

The 'custom' mounting plate is a pretty easy DIY project with a piece of
scrap 5" x 6" x 3/16" stainless scrap. Mine didn't cost me anything.

More pricey is the Edson bronze rudder arm you need to connect the drive to
the rudder post. The rudder post has to be measured precisely and the arm
is custom bored by Edson...then you have to cut about an inch or so off the
end because it is too long.

Totally worth it!

Chris Burti
Farmville, NC