[C320-list] Standing rigging

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 23 07:04:33 PST 2022

I tried to find the previous posts but no luck.  Any estimates out there for cost of replacing all the standing rigging?  I think I saw where you could send off your rigging to a place and have them make them and it was a little cheaper?  Looks like over $1000-1500 if you buy from CD?
FWIW- We are selling her but trying to decide on cost(s) for keeping her.  Minimum tasks: Replace Standing rigging, Engine Maint/overhaul? (+/- 2300 hours), second/backup bilge pump (already have the pump).  Just need to do the work.  Not decided yet on costly linear Autopilot but leaning on doing it if we keep her.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794