[C320-list] Two Quick Questions

Charles Martin chiprmartin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 08:17:20 PST 2022

Shipmates:

I have two quick questions:

1.  Anyone have the correct type and part number for replacements for the
steaming light and the halogen deck light for the original fixture on
a 2000 C320?  (I see Catalina Direct has a replacement fitting that can
take LED bulbs.  Is it worth the effort required to remove and replace
the old fitting while hanging in a bosun's chair?)

2.  Is there a standard PHRF rating for C320 with the standard genny?  My
local sail club (Southern Maryland Sailing Association) says it's 150-175.

Okay, I guess that was technically three questions.  Any help would be very
much appreciated.

Best,
Chip Martin
S/V Bonaventure, 2000 C320 #767