[C320-list] Maxwell 1000 Windless Tripping Circuit Breaker

ptormey at 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Sat Jan 22 13:22:46 PST 2022

Sorry no first hand knowledge but I'd check the gearbox for lube.
http://www.maxwellmarine.com/support_maintenance.php#:~:text=ABOVE%20DECK%20
COMPONENTS%3A%20Clean%20the%20windlass%20with%20a,Maxwell%20gearbox%20is%20a
%20totally%20self-contained%20sealed%20unit.

Pat Tormey
Blue Skies s/v
Newport, RI USA