[C320-list] Life Lines

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 16:15:10 PST 2022

Hi Sara, I'm with you.  And would probably be P. O.
What were the further instructions.   Were there loose fittings included.
Ken

Sent from the all-new AOL app for Android

  On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 at 15:57, Daniel Kolean<dkolean60 at gmail.com> wrote:   I did the same as Mark Hood. Brought mine to west marine, perfect fit, worth all the $$ spent

Dan K
ENRICH #498

Sent from my iPhone