[C320-list] Gas Shock for port lazarrette

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 05:31:31 PST 2022

Gas Shock yes! I smile every time I open and close the port lazarrette with one hand (or when I need someone else to get something and they wouldn't know how to use the prior two-handed "hook" method.  Definitely a safety thing.  I keep boat hooks, fire extinguisher, flares, etc. in that locker.  I forwarded a "draft" of the project to a few people but I don't think anything came of it.  Technical writing is a challenge for me.  I would be happy to dig it up and re-send.  Also be happy in the spring when the cover comes off to facetime live from Harmony with anyone to confirm measurements, etc..  Estimated project time a day or two once materials are collected.  Of course it took me many times that (and some extra holes in the lazarrette cover!) to come up with my final solution.  The main challenge is there are no right angles and few straight edges to deal with so difficult (but not impossible)  to come up with exact measurements.  Feel free to email me directly if you want info.  Sorry to say it might be a bit of a delay as I'm buried at work.  Literally...snow!  Is there a safe way to share my email/phone?  Neil Kornblatt  #963 Harmony.