[C320-list] Life Lines

Joe M smith.blazer.72 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:59:27 PST 2022

Yes my suncor kit on the 320 was $1,000 with coated cable. I find it looks
better than the open bails and comfortable to lean back on the coated
cable. To each his own. The original coated cable was an eyesore being
overdue for replacement and surveyors don’t like it because they cannot see
corrosion. Having said that, when the cable needs replacement again, that
is where the money will be saved, by reusing the hardware instead of
tossing everything out. It didn’t take long to do.

Either way……new is better than 20 years old and overdue.

Joe 2002 C320 hull #902