[C320-list] C320.ORG website

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sat Jul 2 07:18:24 PDT 2022

Hi all,I know the c320.org website has been misbehaving for quite a while.  The problem was the photo gallery code.  So that is temporarily disabled until I get back from sailing and get it fixed.  As a result, the site is back up and hopefully working better, add least for browsing resources and articles.Our new webmaster Jeff Smith is working away on a new association website. Thanks and sorry for the long disruption.Jeff HareC355 #17 SolsticeFormerly C320 #809 Woodbine II