[C320-list] Replacing Water Hose to Cockpit Shower

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sat Jul 9 12:17:05 PDT 2022

I've heard about the mod to move the water tank valves before but have
never understood what is the new configuration that one requires one new
line. Wouldn't you need to run two new lines to under the sink. I'm
thinking...

1. Line from the forward tank to the aft valves gets shortened and
diverted to under the sink new valve location.
2. Line from the aft tank gets extended forward to the new valve location.
3. Line from the new valve location runs aft to the water pump under the
aft cabin bunk.
4. Existing line from the water pump to distribution points remains
unchanged.