[C320-list] air in fuel line?

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 14:42:37 PDT 2022

We had a similar sounding problem on  Vlovo engine in a Beneteau and it turned out the lift pump diaphragm was failing and leaking in air.
Ken GeigerNorthern dream #765

Sent from the all-new AOL app for Android

  On Fri., 8 Jul. 2022 at 13:36, Bruce Heyman<BruceHeyman at cox.net> wrote:   HI Lou,
I've seen that with diesels before but it is usually little bit longer than a few seconds.  It is usually caused by a very dirty fuel filter or a greatly restricted fuel flow due to a blockage in the fuel line.  I wonder if it could also happened if the high pressure fuel pump is worn?
Hope it is something simple.
Best,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman
Somerset #671  San Pedro (LA) California