[C320-list] Halyard Bags

Denny Browne denny.browne at me.com
Wed Jul 13 10:30:32 PDT 2022

I struggled with this problem, had new mesh bags built, and finally added 3 rope hangers (like these: https://www.westmarine.com/buy/ronstan--shockcord-line-hangers-2-pack--142604?recordNum=2  ) on each side of the companionway. These worked great for us, and I’m planning to do the same on our current boat, but David Nastri (current owner) might weigh in on whether he kept them.

Denny Browne
Formally A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach
Denny.Browne at me.com