[C320-list] Alternatives to/sources re 10 lb. propane tank

Larry Litvak llitvak at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 15:34:13 PDT 2022

I need a propane tank for my C320 and the supply of the appropriate 10 lb. tank seems to be non-existent, probably due to some kind of supply chain problem. I have tried a number of suppliers and vendors. Does anyone have a solution to this problem, including alternatives to the normal tank that would fit into the compartment? I haven't had a tank before, as I only acquired the boat last November and it did not have one.