[C320-list] Fuel shut-off

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Sat Jul 30 17:10:06 PDT 2022

Chuck,

Off the top of my head I can't remember the distance available for the valve.  I am in Australia so the fitting availability will be
different to yours - the USA uses NPT thread fittings for this sort of valve but here they are very scarce so I was restricted to
BSP threads.  Not an issue as it is ending up going to a hose tail in any case.  I did have to buy a valve that had female threads
at each end then add suitable hose tail fittings to that.  According to the Yanmar Service Manual I have 5/16" (7.8m) ID is correct.
One way to cross check is to reference the hose details printed on the hose back to the Gates catalogue.

Cheers,

Stephen Cox
Tegwen #1141