[C320-list] Fuel shut-off

Bill Aleshire bill at aleshirelaw.com
Sun Jul 31 11:59:26 PDT 2022

We couldn’t put a cutoff between where the fuel hose comes out of the
fiberglass and the Racor. The fuel tank cutoff is very difficult to reach
from aft lazarette. I’m think about cutting about a 4 to 6-inch hold on the
back wall of the aft bunk, installing a screw-open cover, to access that
fuel tank cutoff.  Any advice?

Bill Aleshire

Rae de Sol #551