[C320-list] Black tank additive

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sat Jun 18 06:30:48 PDT 2022

Pat I think you’re right! Septic tanks are static and always full so that they form a crust on the surface and depend upon the solids sinking to the bottom and the resulting liquid is allowed to percolate out the overflow!
I can’t see it working on a boat with such a small tank which is pitching up and down and rolling!
Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!