[C320-list] Replacing Water Hose to Cockpit Shower

Timothy Osburn tosburn1958 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 13:11:03 PDT 2022

I'm not exactly sure what I did to infuriate King Neptune, but it must have
been really bad. When I turn on the water pressure,  I have a large leak (
like water is gushing out ) in the fresh water hose that leads to the
shower head in the cockpit.  The leak appears to be in the most
inaccessible part of the boat - between the hull and the liner right behind
the stove.  I don't think the leak is coming from a  fitting which leads me
to believe that the hose has split. Has anyone had to replace that hose and
if so, do you have any tips or advice? The only thing I can think of to do
is attach a line to one end and pull the hose all the way through to the
area under the galley sink.  Then use that line to run a new hose. Sounds
great in theory....Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks,

Tim
#401 - Alibi
Kent Island