[C320-list] New Propane tank & now need new supply pig tail, regulator & gauge.

Bob Borelli cassattC22 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:27:43 PST 2022

I replaced the original 1994 10lb Aluminum propane tank with a new Worthington Aluminum LPG Cylinder 10lb (2.4 gal) Vertical from West Marine.  The new tank is about 3/4" shorter than the old tank so I used 3/4" Starboard to raise it up in order to connect the Supply Assembly.

I would like to replace this assembly, the regulator, gauge, pigtail and assorted threaded fittings.
It is a very tight space inside the propane locker.
No room for an inline Acme threaded connection and valve.

Has anyone replaced this assembly with new parts?
One email on the list states a local propane shop used this existing assembly as a template to put together a new one.
I like that idea!!!

Any suggestions, experience most appreciated.  Please help!
I have attempted to upload a picture of the top of the tank in the locker with the supply assembly.

Thank you!

Bob Borelli  C320 no. 209 'Elusive'  SAI on the Sassafras River, MD