[C320-list] No posts since March 9??

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:54:30 PDT 2022

Woo hoo! A what anchor is best post!   Let the games begin.   But, maybe we
should at least attempt to explain the choice?   For Wonky Dog, Fortress
all day long, it is perfect for the Chesapeake mud, it is lightweight and
easily handled by the admiral.   For the record…if sailing in the
tropics…mantus or rocna….all day long.

Extra points to Jack for letting us all know he is in the water while those
of us in the northeast are staring at a nasty return to winter when all we
really want to do is wax the boat and get her ready to splash!

Troy Dunn
Hull #514