[C320-list] No posts since March 9??

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:11:53 PDT 2022

I suspect Frank was asking about the two inboard cams, there are four on
Wonky Dog and only two are in use, one for the out haul and one is where
the reefing line comes through.   My guess is that CS supplies that boom to
many boat manufacturers including the aforementioned Hunters which I think
we can agree is more of a permanent mooring anchor than good ground tackle
you'd actually want anywhere near a Catalina…ahem…but back on topic (was
there a topic?).

I suspect other manufacturers use those other two cams for second and third
reefing lines?   Complete guess.

FWIW

Troy