[C320-list] Top Down Gennaker Furler System on 320

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 01:38:36 PDT 2022

Hi,

I am considering putting a Selden GX 10 Top Down Gennaker Furler system on my 320.

Has anyone done this?  I am interested in any clearance issues with the Genoa forestry at the top of the mast as well as if you were able to attach the GX 10 Furler to the anchor roller or you installed a separate bowsprit. With regard to clearance at the top of the mast if you had issues did you install a Gennaker crane?

We have a Selden In Mast Furl mast on the boat.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Ian Neale.

Solutions, Hull 1122.

Sent from. my iPhone