[C320-list] Portlight Replacement/Repair?

David Wellerstein dwellers at mac.com
Sun Mar 27 10:08:35 PDT 2022

I read that pressure should be about 25 pounds on the fasteners. Sound right?

Also, the forward Bowman trapezoidal hatch leaks quite a bit.  Replacement is nearly $1000.  Anyone have success with the replacement seal for about $80?  Is it as difficult to get that gasket in as the Lewmar portlights, ie, impossible?