[C320-list] Portlight Replacement/Repair?

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 13:32:18 PDT 2022

Some folks have had success just replacing the gasket on the Bomar hatch.
I had no such luck.   The problem is that the sealant (Dow795) that seals
the lens to the frame needs to make a tight seal against the gasket too,
mine kept leaking no matter what I did.   Since my hatch lens was over 20
years old it was EOL anyhow.  I ended up making a new lens  and
refurbishing the hatch.   Worked out well.   You can search the emails for
the write up.   Pictures in my gallery.

Troy Dunn
Wonky Dog
Hull#514