[C320-list] Persistent cabin leak

ptormey at 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Thu Mar 31 13:43:26 PDT 2022

Battling that same kind of leak myself on #1037. BUT a close look at the jib sheet track and you'll see that it's actually raised a bit, so water doesn't pool. I'm starting to think  it the handholds on the cabin top.

I've tried isolating the likely culprits with butyl tape using the "big gob and garden hose" technique but so far no luck.

Let me know when you find it 😉

Pat Tormey
Blue Skies s/v
Newport, RI USA