[C320-list] Looking to buy c320

Eros elazzeri at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:30:01 PDT 2022

Hi Jefff,

thank you! I replaced the tired mattress with this foldable queen mattress:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SHHZM9Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It folds in 3 pieces making it very convenient to access the engine seacock
when needed. Also a lot more comfortable than the original mattress.

Best,
Eros

works really well for me