[C320-list] Shore Power Inlet

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Tue May 3 07:59:09 PDT 2022

I replaced mine with the SmartPlug after seeing serious ‘burn marks’ with the old Marinco plug. I like the prongs with more surface area. Just know that you’ll always have to carry your shore power cord with you if you’re going places where you need to plug in. With our solar panels, we only plug in at our dock because we run the dehumidifier 24/7. Solar takes care of refrigeration and everything else

Ron Hodel
1070. Lokomaikai

Sent from my iPhone