[C320-list] ENGINE FUEL PRIME

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Sat May 14 09:38:55 PDT 2022

The Racor gauge is a standard vacuum gauge with some fancy markings but all the action takes place in a very restricted area of the dial.  If you are going to install such a gauge you might like to think about using the one from Dent Marine.  It is a 0-15in Hg gauge compared to the Racor 0-30 in Hg.  Much easier to read and generally see what is going on.  See https://dentmarine.com/products/0-to-15-in-hg-vacuum-gauge-model-dm-15v

Stephen Cox
Tegwen #1141