[C320-list] Dehumidifier

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Sat May 14 09:53:04 PDT 2022

Hi Jerry,

I bought this dehumidifier from Amazon.ca:
yaufey 1750 Sq. Ft Dehumidifiers for Home and Basements, with Continuous or Manual Drainage,Intelligent Control last fall. It is a reasonable size with the refrigerant technology and had a drain hose outlet. I put the hose on (bought separately) and fed this to the bilge. My bilge pump kept the water pumped out all winter. It worked great.  I also bought a small temperature and humidity gauge and mounted this on my dashboard (stereo, and assorted gauges board) I set the humidity on the dehumidifier   to 45% and it maintained this level (to or minus 5%). Without it the humidity was ~ 70-75%. The added benefit is that it raised the room temperature a couple of degrees C and the fan moved air around.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC