[C320-list] ENGINE FUEL PRIME

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun May 15 10:36:47 PDT 2022

Thanks to all who contributed to this discussion. I was in the process of changing the secondary filter on the engine when I discovered that the air bleed screw was loose; I’m sure I tightened it!! Anyhow with new filter and new crush and nylon washers all’s good.
What a great forum.
JohnMorrison
1999#574