[C320-list] autopilot blocks instruments

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sun May 22 06:36:38 PDT 2022

Jeff
It’s not difficult to lower the instrument pod a little. It just bolts to the pedestal and the tube that carries the wiring can be shortened. But probably no more than an inch or two
I’ve always found it a bit of a struggle to see them though!
Having done away with a wheel pilot though in favour of a below deck pilot that helped a lot
Hope that helps!
Graeme
#366, 1996

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!