[C320-list] ENGINE FUEL PRIME

Jeff Smith svsailmates512 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:59:11 PDT 2022

Ben,

When I had those issues, I had to have my injectors and my injection pump
rebuilt. I had the exact same symptoms. It took me awhile to diagnose
because I was working by myself.

If you are in the Hampton Roads area, I can give you the name of the
company that did the work, but you have to remove/reinstall yourself.

Good luck,
Jeff
‘94, #121