[C320-list] 3gm30f transmission oil

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Mon May 23 10:25:52 PDT 2022

Scott.  Is it a Kansaki trans.  My manual says SAE30W and I also think it says 30 w right on top of trans.  Have a look.  When we bought our 320 some expert at the marina had put in ATF.  The case holds 600 ml but you can only withdraw 300ml at a time.  Took many oil changes to reduce percentage of ATF.

Sent from the all-new AOL app for Android

  On Mon., 23 May 2022 at 12:56, Scott Westwood<scottwestwood at bellsouth.net> wrote:   I know there was a thread a while back, but I can't find it. What oil can I use in my transmission? The manual says Dexron ATF or automatic transmission ? if memory serves, I think other people were putting standard 30 weight oil is it 10 W 30, SAE 30 or what?

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android