[C320-list] Perkins Perama wont start

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 12:53:57 PDT 2022

>From my direct Perkins experience, the glow plugs are very important for good Perkins engine starting. I believe the Yanmar engines do not have glow plugs.
Dave Hupe #32
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 3:34 PM, John<sail-ability at sympatico.ca> wrote:   Even with bad glow plugs there should be some hint of firing when the engine is turned over. If there is absolutely no hint of combustion a puff of smoke say,probably a fuel issue.
JohnM
1999#574
Yanmar owner!!

Sent from my iPhone