[C320-list] Farewell for pastures new

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sun Oct 16 03:29:14 PDT 2022

To all

Yesterday I completed the sale and handed over the keys to my 1996 C320, “Jaskar”, hull number 366, currently lying to a mooring in Poole Harbour, England.

I’m not giving up sailing, but I am giving up boat ownership, finding that in retirement I seem to have less time for sailing not more!

I will shortly unsubscribe from this list and will not be renewing association membership next year but before I go  just want to say a big thank you to everyone here who over the years (12) has provided help and assistance, suggestions and ideas and made owning a boat feel a bit more like being part of a family.

Happy sailing to you all, wishing you fair winds and beneficial tides (in the places where you actually do get tides!)

signing off

Graeme Clark