[C320-list] Portlight and lighting fixtures

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed Sep 28 10:02:28 PDT 2022

Bruce,

Chances are that it's the gap between the upper and power frames that is leaking. No need to remove them to fix it. Below is a blog article procedure that I have used to successfully fix my opening ports. The article is for the fixed ports but the repair is the same, as the frame is built the same way. I had 4 leaking ports when I bought my boat and I have fixed them all with this procedure.

http://blog.taas.it/2013/05/for-catalina-36-ia-community.html

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us