[C320-list] Fuel Cut-Off T-Handle Sticking

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Sun Apr 2 18:47:44 PDT 2023

Hi Jack,
I know you are asking about the shut off cable but I had a similar problem with the throttle.  In my case I found that there was a very small coolant leak directly above the high pressure fuel pump.  When I cleaned that up and lubed the shaft and cable end it became much easier to work.  If you can get to the ends of the cables and get some graphite based lube in there you might find it working much easier.
Very best,
Bruce
Bruce Heyman
Somerset #671   San Pedro (LA) California