[C320-list] Cleaning blinds

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 15:26:46 PDT 2023

Diane-
We brought ours home and gently washed them in our bathtub using Dawn detergent.  We gently agitated and brushed carefully with pretty good success. They were strong enough to take this handling.
NOTE .... regarding posting in the discussion list.... I noticed that you "replied" to a different topic and changed your subject to "cleaning blinds" (which is good rather than blending it with the unrelated topic).  However, when you do this please delete the other topic information (I deleted it before answering you). Otherwise the postings get "messy" for everybody.
Thanks,
Dave  Hupe
1994 C320 #32

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android