[C320-list] Cleaning blinds

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:49:52 PDT 2023

We had serious mildew on our current boat with the same ocean air blinds. RMR 86 and a pressure washer in the driveway and they turned out beautifully. They really are very rugged. YMMV Second point if your Velcro 1” discs have yellowed, they are available on line…makes a big improvement in looks.

Thanks,
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC