[C320-list] Fuel pump

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed Apr 26 07:31:12 PDT 2023

Christian is 100% correct. I made this mistake once. With the petcock closed, it introduced a vacuum in the system that pulled air in through various seals and the engine lost its prime. I had to bleed the entire system including the high-pressure side of the system on my Yanmar engine.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us