[C320-list] Standard Horizon CMP23B Ram Mike

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 08:14:48 PDT 2023

 You might check with Radioworld in North York, Ontario.  They sell remote Mics for Std Horizon but compatibility unknown by me.  They also may lead you to a repair service.  The cable on my CMP 23B is deteriorating so I am looking for repair or replacement soon.  keep us informed.
Ken GeigerNorthern Dream  #765 2000 Georgian Bay