[C320-list] Standard Horizon CMP23B Ram Mike

dean vermeire.us dean at vermeire.us
Thu Apr 27 08:55:11 PDT 2023

I also have a CMP 23 (White) with the curly cable deteriorated.  I was lucky enough to find someone on this email list who offered me his unused handheld.  I took him up on that in a heartbeat.

In the meantime, I was able to purchase the extension cable for it.  My thought was that I could replace the curly cable with a length cut out of the extension cable.  It would not be curly, but is the proper pinout.  Unfortunately, if you open up the handheld, you'll find that everything is pretty much glued in for life, in order to waterproof the unit.

If anyone would like the cable and/or a white handheld, email me.  I eventually decided to upgrade the VHF by buying a Catalina 355.

Dean Vermeire