[C320-list] Battery Charger/Inverter Replacement

Steve Weinstein srw_jags at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 15:08:02 PDT 2023

 Mark,
Just be aware that unless there is actual physical evidence on the boat that it was hit by lightning, your insurance carrier will likely deny your claim.  That has happened to several people I know with boats around here that took electrical damage.  One of them lost tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment when the boat next to his was hit by a lightning strike.  There was no physical damage to his boat other than the fried electronics, and his claim was denied. He turned the claim over to his lawyer to pursue the insurance carrier. I'd be curious to see if you claim is successful.
Steve Weinstein
Vega #722