[C320-list] Access to Windlass

Ferris Wills ferriswills707 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:55:27 PDT 2023

Hi,

When I removed my windless recently (for a gear oil change), I removed both panels and the shelf. This gave me plenty of access without cutting anything.

Hardest part for me was removing the gypsy- required a hefty gear puller and lots of cursing. Now that the shaft is nicely greased, it slides on/off with ease 😂

Ferris (#505)

Typos by iPhone