[C320-list] Worthington Propane Tank - Leaking from threads

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:21:02 PDT 2023

Sorry I don’t have any advice that will help you right now.   But maybe in
the future.   Catalina Direct is nice because they are a one stop shop for
many hard to find items for the 320.   Unfortunately their customer service
at times isn’t the best and you are paying a markup for things you can
still get from others or directly from Catalina.  Ironically…Catalina
Direct is not Catalina at all…so not really direct.

I typically try to buy from the actual manufacturer when I can.   Then
defender, then maybe Catalina InDirect, then perhaps West Marine, although
my local WMs have really gone down hill, especially for things I truly just
want to run out and grab while I’m at the boat.

This group has lots of good info on where to purchase a lot of those hard
to find unique items.

Troy Dunn
Hull#514