[C320-list] Cockpit lights

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 28 11:22:18 PDT 2023

I am one with the view that in addition to the anchor light it is important to light up the cockpit while at anchor, especially if one is near the outside of, or relatively alone in an anchorage. I bought this light from Mantus https://www.mantusmarine.com/mantus-snap-on-light/  Although expensive let high quality and versatile. It has a low white or red light position as well as good high lighting options for using the cockpit in the evening/night. It clamps on any of the 1” or 3/4” tubes on the dodger and Bimini. The best feature is the easily recharged 2.7 AH battery.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC