[C320-list] Cockpit lights

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 29 08:19:12 PDT 2023

They are all of that. I bought one to raise with my spinnaker halyard as an anchor light before I got a LED replacement in the mast. (The old anchor light bulb just used too much power.) However, this light uses AAA batteries (costly) and I stored it in a stern cockpit locker where the batteries corroded destroying the unit. Just not up to the marine environment. Maybe fine if you store it at home.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC