[C320-list] Solar Panel On Dodger?

Dan Winsor dandwinsor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 11:50:33 PST 2023

I installed a GoPower rigid panel on the deck where the factory optional
panel went, just fwd of companionable slider. Then, years later, added a
100 watt flex panel that simply lies atop the dodger with chute cord from
the corner eyelets on the panel to the hand grab rails on the top side of
the dodger. Wiring paths and details upon request.
Dan Winsor
Lucky Devil #109
Mattapoisett, MA